WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Deliver in-depth analyses and propose clear, actionable recommendations, with the aim of cost savings and transparency
- Provide controlling support to projects in the Zalando photo studios, drive and lead initiatives focused on continuous improvement in controlling processes
- Support and interact with your respective stakeholders on a regular basis and provide transparency on their budgets and performance
- Lead the yearly budgeting process in your area, you are responsible for the month-end closing process of the studios and conduct and further develop the reporting processes
- Analyse business performance, KPI’s and explain deviations, Conduct ad-hoc analyses, choose measures for action
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- You have a degree in Business Administration with a focus on finance / controlling together with 1 – 3 years of experience in a similar role
- The ability to challenge & support our senior stakeholders. You carefully plan tasks and processes, set clear goals and follow-up on results
- Excellent number and analytical skills, you have an independent and results-oriented way of working
- You are a team player with excellent communication skills and a high level of motivation
- Knowledge of SAP FI and database tools is a plus, distinct Excel or Google sheet skills
PERKS AT WORK
A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form – we do not accept applications via e-mail.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Zalando Fashion Studios is responsible for how the products are presented on the website. All product photos, shoots of products with models and product information and descriptions are done here.