5 celeb-inspired fashion ideas for Valentine’s Day  |  Photo Credit: Instagram
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and lovebirds can’t keep calm. While many of us must have planned everything out, work must be keeping some of us busy. And if you belong to the latter category, especially the girls, then this one is just for you. We have shortlisted 5 looks of celebrities that will not just inspire you but make you man go weak in the knees too. Check out the looks and get inspired. Scroll down for the deets.
1. Priyanka Chopra. The diva never fails to give us fashion goals and she is doing that yet again. She wore a strapless number that has a shimmery bodice and the floral skirt is high-low. The look is apt for V-Day and you must try something similar to this.
2. Alia Bhatt. This floral cute mini dress is also just perfect for a date. We totally love how she paired it up with those yellow strappy heels that is giving the look an edge. Try loose curls with them with minimal make-up.
3. Sara Ali Khan. This look is, again, just apt for a date. It won’t just make you look hot but cute and elegant as well. All you have to do is pair up a black sleeves tee with a shimmery skirt and wear a silver choker necklace over it. Black strappy heels will complete your look.
4. Hina Khan. Going all white on a date night is certainly a good idea and what better inspiration do you want than this chic look of Hina? Wear a white mini dress with a white coat and accentuate your curves with a silver belt and your man will be left spellbound.
5. Janhvi Kapoor. Want to look cute on your date night? Well, then wear something similar to what Janhvi is wearing in this one. Wear a cute dress with open curly locks and light make-up.
Stay tuned to ZoomTV.com for more updates on entertainment, fashion and lifestyle!